Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Action Flick

Have you ever watched a really awesome action flick with lots of cool stunts and stuff? I found myself watching Mission Impossible 3 the other day, and it has tons of cool sequences where Tom Cruise is jumping off buildings and driving fast cars and stuff. Well, after watching the movie I realized that I was walking really fast and when walking around a corner I would twirl or do something silly that only Tom Cruise would do in an action flick. I had to make a conscious effort not to jump all the way down the stairs or to karate chop Cameron when he farted at the dinner table. For some reason I found this mimicking phenomenon kind of funny and worth sharing. Just next time you watch a movie like that notice how people mimick the action scenes when going about normal, everyday life, it's hilarious! (WARNING: Anything with James Bond has the same effect)

1 comment:

MeppDad said...

Liz, I fully appreciate this phenomena. After the right movie, just get me behind the wheel of a car and I BECOME JASON BOURNE!! Dad