Thursday, May 29, 2008

John Mayer

I wait all year long for the end of the year. The very beginning of June to be exact. There is always such energy in the halls at school, anticipation, anxiety, excitement and a whole lot of "I can't believed I failed, here I come summer school!" being thrown around. For me, this time of year is almost like Christmas, I can't wait for the magical day when I will be sprung free from the chains of High School for a whole summer. I always think of John Mayer's song "No Such Thing" where the chorus is, "I wanna to run through the halls of my high school...i wanna bust through the double doors!" The school year is winding down and i can't wait to walk out the double doors to my truck with a big dent in the side of it from hitting the stationary object at Wawa gas station. I can't wait to drive away and come home, run to my room and flop down on my bed and sleep the summer away, in between reading wondeful books and the job I am searching for ofcourse. This summer is going to be great, I will make it great! And then comes August...

1 comment:

mightymuffin said...

where's this so-called job?