Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just getting started

Now that my sister and brother-in-law are in Russia, and don't have phone access for the summer, I thought I would keep in touch through our blogs! Plus they have been begging me to get one for months now, so I will conform and become perhaps the only single person with a blog, I'm such a loser! I hope you're happy Molly, I will put up all kinds of pictures and keep updates on our family so that we don't lose touch completely while you and Charles are eating Borscht and living in a drafty apartment. I, however, will not be writing about how much I love my husband and why he is the sweetest guy nor will I write when my baby is due, because I don't have either of those things, yet. But I will make an effort to write about the bizarre things that happen in my life and make my life interesting and fun to live. And Molly, i have one request for you, please don't comment on the various grammatical mistakes I make, this blog is supposed to be fun and we can't all be grammar Nazis!

2 comments:

Birches said...

It's always fun when a new person decides to start blogging! In case you feel like stopping by, Veronica and I are at birchbunchco.blogspot.com and McKenna and Jared are at gardnersthree.blogspot.com

Do you want me to add your site to our links list?

Aaron

Megan said...

Your not the only single with a blog!