Thursday, May 22, 2008

Body Odor

I know the title of this post may sound kind of nasty, but it's not really that bad! Today after arriving home from school, I casually mentioned to my mom that her deodorant wasn't fulfilling it's god-given purpose. She quickly did an armpit check and took a big sniff, it was perhaps the fuuniest thing i have ever seen my mother do in my life, she's not normally that kind of lady. I ofcourse was kidding, my mother always smells like clinique happy, so she smelled fine. After doing the quick armpit check herself she grabbed my little sister, Anna, and made her check her pits. Ofcourse through all of this I kept a straight face and quickly came up to the computer and wrote this post! It's moments like these that make my life worth living! Wow, that sounds slightly suicidal...

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh I love you! I wish I'd been there!